Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 5 July 2010

Distressed nature!

Hope everyone is ok and finding time to craft. My little girl isnt very well and I'm sat with her on the sofa, otherwise I would not be doing this until much later! The inspiration for my crafting this time comes from two challenges I would like to enter:
One Stop Craft-Distressing
Totally Gorjuss-sketch
I did a little more distressing than usual to emphasise it for the challenge but I think I might do more rather than less in future as I think I like it!



I Used:
Paper Shapers-3" Scallop punch
Papers - Kaisercraft 'Blushed: Devotion and Passion'
Stampin Up chocolate chip ink
stamps- butterfly and bird 'Touch of Nature'
'thankyou'

Thanks for stopping by
Nicola xxx

3 comments:

Fleur said...

Hi Nicola I think it looks fantastic. I just love distressing & personally think the more the better - it's so therapuetic too (not sure of spelling)your card is gorgeous. Hope Jasmine feels better soon
Hugz Fleur xXx

Unknown said...

Oh I agree the more distressing (on the card only lol) the better.. Fabby card xx

Thanks for playing at one stop crafts xx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Nicola i just love the butterfly. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...