Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 25 February 2011

Flight of Fancy

Happy Friday once again everyone in blog land. The last Friday of February too! Doesn't time fly? Been doing this project best part of a week now off and on and glad its finally finished so I can do something else! I've called it a 3D calendar but it started out as two cardboard supports for my wii fit board. I put them together and they looked like this:

and this is what I turned it into:




I covered the LOTV image inside with a calender using glue dots that will pull off really easily after March has ended. I could replace with another calender but I don't think I want to keep the image covered up all the time.

Just some of the things I used:
SU and Kaisercraft papers
SU butterfly stamps - Bliss and Touch of Nature sets
Sentiment - SU Touch of Nature
Inks - SU and Tim Holtz
SU lacey border punch and flower punch
Magnolia and LOTV images borrowed from my lovely friend Fleur xx
Flowers at top of box given to me by Fleur (thanks, will have to return the favour somehow!)

Would like to enter Allsorts challenge this week with the theme of 'Inspired by Nature'

Thanks for stopping by and your comments are very much appreciated.
Love Nicola xxx

4 comments:

chris said...

Oh my goodness Nicola, this is amazing, wow wee!
hope you are ok love chris xx

Fleur said...

Hi Nicola, this has turned out stunning. Fab colours & a great idea. It was great to see you earlier
Hugz Fleur xXx

Nicola said...

This is amazing. Just love what you have done. Hugs Nicola xx

Fleur said...

Loving the new "do" very sophisticated.
Hugz fleur xXx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...