Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 12 August 2011

Fussy and Fancy DT Challenge 43 - Use a lot (3 or more) of favourite embellishment

Happy Friday morning,
Here's my card for
This time we would love to see you use more than 3 of your favourite embellishment on your work! I enjoyed this challenge immensely and I chose to make a tent card this week, another first for me. The only problem I have these days is choosing which style of card /project to do as there are so many gorgeous ones out there! I'm like a 
kid in a sweet shop most of the time!
Anyway, enough chit chat.....I had to go with more than 3 papers, images/stamps and flowers as I don't make much without them. The first two are not technically embellishments although they do enhance my cards, so the flowers I guess have to be my ultimate fav embellie! I have added other things I love on the card such as the brad and the dragonfly charm although only one of each as I don't use them on every creation.


A side peek to see the paper piecing on the tree better and the stitches from a new stamp I'm going to adore using!


This fortnight Fussy and Fancy is:



who are offering a $10 gift certificate!!

Check out the other DT work as it's always so inspirational and hope you can join in the fun! I look forward to seeing what everyone's favourite embellie is!


Supplies used for my card: 
Basic Grey - Sweet Threads & Curio 6"x 6" paper pads
Magnolia Doo Hickey Antique Lace
Nesties Blossom Die
Magnolia Tree stamp
Magnolia Explore Tilda
SU Stitches Stamp (From Stampin around wheel 'In Stitches') I cut the stamp off the wheel, separated the stitches stamps and mounted on easy mount to use them individually
Whimsy Mini postage stamps
Bo Bunny Brad
TH Distress inks
Dragonfly charm from Bunny Zoes

Thanks for popping by and I would love for you to leave me a comment, they are truly appreciated!
Love, 

3 comments:

Louise said...

Wonderful card so much fab detail to look at
Hugs Louise xx

Jill said...

Wonderful work Nicola!
Gorgeous tentcard
Have a beautiful weekend sweetie
Hugs, Jill

coops said...

wow this is stunning nicola.gorgeous image and papers and i love your beautiful colours and flowers :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...