Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 5 November 2011

Anything but square - Allsorts DT Wk 128

Morning all, 
Here to kick start your weekend with another
 challenge, hosted this week by lovely teamie Jill, who would love to see you create
 Anything but a Square.

 With so many shaped dies and all you fabulous crafty designers out there, this should be easy peasy! I can't begin to tell you how much fun I had with this one! Thought I would get into the Christmas mood and make a gift  basket and I love how it turned out! I used a silver glitter pen on the ends of the cracker but it doesn't show on the photo :(


The back of the basket:
Tied the doo hickey tags on with lace


View of the top of the handle


A side shot to show side panel and double layer handle:




Supplies: 
Magnolia Sitting Tilda with Teddy from new Sweet Christmas collection and Christmas Cracker
Magnolia Doo hickey Antique lace,doily, heart swirl branch and tag dies
Magnolia papers - Vintage Holly and Vintage Hellebores 'Sweet Christmas Dreams'
TH DI's
flowers, brads and lace from stash

Allsorts are sponsored this week by


with 6 digi's up for grabs!

Challenges I would love to enter:
TOMIC - Create a basket
Just Magnolia -Anything goes
Bunny Zoes - Lace it up

Can't thanks you enough for all your wonderful comments, they make my day. Be inspired by my teamies creations this week over at the Allsorts challenge blog and enjoy your weekend whatever you end up doing!

Scroll down for this week's Fussy and Fancy creation :)
Love,

11 comments:

brenda said...

What an adorable gist this makes Nicola, I think any girl (big and little) would love to receive this.

Have a good weekend.

B x

brenda said...

I have a feeling I messed up with my comment Nicola and navigated away too quickly, so if nothing shows up I did pop by to say what a great gift idea.

B x

CraftyC said...

Your gift basket is gorgeous Nicola and the colours combo is beautiful!
Clairex

Jill said...

WOW sweetie, what a fantastic basket you have made! And it looks really yummy with those gifts inside :)
Thank you for making this beautiful creation for my Anything but Square challenge
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Jill

coops said...

wow so beautiful nicola.i love the sweet little basket and tilda and stunning colours and details ;D

xx coops xx

Anne H. said...

Your basket is wonderful!
An adorable image and beautiful colors.
Thanks for joining us this week at JM/HS.
Anne

Vintage Milly said...

Oh my goodness Nicola, this is gorgeous, it is one of the sweetest makes I have seen in a good while, I love that it is a gift too, hope you had a great weekend,
hugs,
Em.x

Kianel said...

Absolutely adorable!
Thanks for joining us at TOMIC this week!
Love from France, Kianel.

Yani said...

OMG, this is so pretty!! Loved the borders and how you colored Tilda, of course ;-)

Thanks for sharing and for joining us this week at TOMIC!!

Mary J said...

Oh Nicola, this is so fab! I love this pretty bag!!

Kate said...

Lovely Christmas gift. Great to get them started, I need to get some serious gift making underway.

** Kate **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...