Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 30 December 2011

Fussy and Fancy DT Challenge number 53 - Happy Birthday to Us/Use animal print

Morning blogland, 
This fortnight's
 challenge will see out 2011 and welcome in 2012 with the theme 
Happy Birthday to Us/Use an animal print!
and this is what I created:


The image is LOTV - coloured with TH DI's
 SU photo corner punch, beveled frame (for the sentiment)
Nestie lacy squares
Flowers, gems, buttons, lace all from stash
Paper  - SU and was given the animal print paper so don't know where to get it from :(

Pop along to the Fussy and Fancy challenge blog for all the details and all the fab DT inspiration!

xxxx

I hope you all had a fab Christmas, mine was hectic but lovely - it can't be any other way with three young children who are all professionals in the art of unwrapping things! Anyway, lets just say Father Christmas didn't disappoint and the big day relieved a lot of tense anticipation that had built up in the week leading up to Christmas Day, all that waiting was getting a bit too much for three over excited kids! I must have been a good girl this year as I got this:

which is amazing as it means I now have a crafting station and I won't have to trail all my stash from one room to another and back again! 
I would just like to thank everyone who has supported me this year, I have made some fantastic crafting friends and hope to make many more in 2012!
Enjoy your day and I will be back again tomorrow with my 
Allsorts DT creation.
Love,



7 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Nicola,fabulous image and colouring, so cute..and you must have been a good girl, wonderful crafting station.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chris said...

Hi Nicola and WOW this is such a beautiful card! I love your colouring on this little scene, it's a very complex image and you've brought it to life so perfectly! A gorgeous design and wonderful details as always too.

Glad you had a good Christmas and I love your new crafting station which I hope will make life easier for you. I'm the same for me, crafting on the dining table which doesn't make for an easy time LOL.

Wishing you and your family a very happy new year. Big hugs, Chris xx

Jill said...

Fantastic card Nicola!
Lovely and so full of wonderful details :)
I am so glad to follow your blog and see all the beautiful crations you make!
So glad to hear about your Christmas and I would like to wish you a happy and crafty new year! Enjoy your present, looks fab! Show a picture of it when you have "moved in" :)
Big hugs to you
Jill

Jolanda said...

Hi Nicola,
what a fabulous card you made!
Yor details are so nice! I like the LOTV stamps very much:0))
Best wishes for 2012!
grtz Jolanda

Lisa Jane said...

Your card is beautiful.. love that image and the fabulous shape
Wow what a gorgeous present .. looks fab now .. but when filled with all your craft stash will look even better lol
Lisa x

Fleur said...

Hi Nicola, A gorgeous card, your colouring looks amazing and loving the crafting station. Hope you all have a fab new year
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

coops said...

stunning card nicola.the image is adorable and i love your yummy colours and details :D
your craft station is fab :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...