Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 2 December 2011

Fussy and Fancy Friday DT No.51 Photo Inspiration

Hi fellow bloggers,
Sorry I'm a bit late with this fortnight's DT creation for
 my OH is off work and everything has gone out of the window. I'm not saying my life is the most organised at the best of times but he definitely throws a spanner in the works!
Anyhoo, I digress, here is my take on the fab Christmassy 
Photo inspiration
 we have to get you in the festive mood - well it is the 2nd of December today - eeeek! (As my son would say!)

Sad to say this isn't one of my favourite creations as I left it a bit late to start it, hence the tree looks a bit bare!  If I'd had more time I would have done more to it but you get the general idea......


I just made a few little boxes and covered them in Christmassy paper, ties up with SU Linen thread. The 'snow' is ivory flower soft. The tree is made up of layers of strips of doo hickey cut card.
Tilda's used are from the Sweet Christmas collection - Sitting Tilda with Teddy and Tilda hiding gift, coloured as ever with DI's.



Please take a look over at the Fussy and Fancy challenge blog for full details of the challenge, prize to be won, and where my fab DT buddies have some stunning inspirational creations for you! Enjoy whatever you are doing this weekend and I will be back tomorrow with my new Allsorts challenge project to show you.
Take care, 
love,


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicola, this is GORGEOUS! I love this scene and that beautiful Christmas tree! Beautiful work! I hope you give this to someone special! Have a great day! hugs, Angela

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Don't know how you can say its not one of your faves - its brilliant!! Don't be so hard on yourself its a masterpiece xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh its fab.. i love the tree, and those cute little pressies
Lisa x

Chrissy said...

So cute Nicola, I really like this..love the Tildas popping out and the tree and all the gifts..really fun and pretty card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fleur said...

A gorgeous creation Nicola ~ what's not to like. It's fab
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

coops said...

so stunning nicola.the design is fantastic.really love your gorgeous details and fab sweet tildas :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...