Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 18 February 2012

The Liebster Award x

I do have an Allsorts card to show you today as well, but first I thought I would show you the award I received yesterday from my lovely blogging friend Sara -  check out her blog if you get the chance as her work is outstanding! - thanks Sara, the recognition means so much and I was honored that you picked lil ole me lol!



Liebster Award-
It is given to blogs with less than 200 followers and passed from Blogger to Blogger, each hand picked by the previous recipient. This award is not given lightly and takes much thought as to who will receive it. There is a history to the Liebster Blog Award- it originated in Germany and means dearest or beloved, and Liebe is the word for love. 

When one accepts the award they agree to:
Thank the person who gave them the award and link back to that person’s blog
Copy and paste the award to their blog 
Reveal the next 5 blogs they have chosen to receive the award, commenting on their blog to break the happy news!
And lastly, hope the artists nominated will do the above and keep the award going by accepting and awarding “The Liebster Blog Award” to 5 special bloggers that they too would like to honor.

My nominees to forward this award to are:

Scroll up for my latest Allsorts offering!
Hugs,





3 comments:

Jill said...

Thanks sweetie :)
I feel honouredto have this award from you!
Hope you are ok :)
Hugs, Jill

Pami said...

I have just seen this Nicola!! Thank you so much! I am very honoured! Hope you are well. Pami x

My Handmade Expressions said...

Dear Nicola,
Thank you so much for honoring me with this award.
Hugs,
Paola

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...