Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 28 October 2012

Midway Fruity design for Totally Tilda

Morning all,
We are half way through our fab
Tilda with Fruit 
challenge over at 
and so I'm here to show you what I've made for the week ahead - a criss-cross card, and although the paper is a little on the bright side for me, I'm still chuffed with the end result. As I didn't have any apple DP, this was the next best thing as it's still fruity and compliments the apple theme well. 
I've not put a sentiment on this one as it's not earmarked for anything in particular yet, but it's suitable for loads of different occasions, even as a Get Well card (an apple a day and all that....) 




I went with an apple core shaped tag, which I designed myself and if you squint it actually looks a bit like an apple core lol!



Supplies:
Magnolia apple Tilda (coloured as usual with TH DI's)
Magnolia doohickey's antique lace, flower
Spellbinder nesties lacy square, foliage, labels nine
SU stamp used on edge of nestie shape
WOC flower
Magnolia paper - vintage cherries

Thanks for visiting me today and for your lovely comments x
I hope to be visiting many of your blogs this coming week and I will be back next week with a new creation for the start of a whole new Totally Tilda challenge.
Just a quick reminder of what fantastic prize we have on offer from Sir Stampalot:

Tilda Sparkles
and


Shiny Tilda with candles

I hope you find time to join us this time at Totally Tilda as we can't wait to see what you create!
Hugs,



10 comments:

brenda said...

What a fabulous colour combo Nicola and a really pretty shape to your card as well.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

B x

Brigitte said...

WOW Nicola!!!!! I'm so impressed by your tag, it totally looks like an apple core!!!!! Love your colouring, the sky is wonderful and Tilda so life like. Bravo! Hugs, Brigitte

Debs said...

Stunning card Nicola - amazing colouring and fabulous tag :o)
Hope you are keeping well.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

May said...

O my word... This is Stunning... fabulous colours & design... amazing detail... love that apple tag... your colouring is amazing... Hugs May x x x

Fleur said...

Gorgeous as always Nicola, great to catch up yesterday
Enjoy the rest of the week
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

coops said...

so stunning nicola.really love your colours and design and gorgeous sweet tilda ;D

xx coops xx

Susie Sugar said...

Great colouring , fab style card ....love your apple core tag
Hugs Susie xx

Sara said...

Gorgeous card Nicola, totally loving the apple core, really creative, hugs Sara xx

Christine said...

Love your DIY apple tag clever you..gorgeous colour combo great design & papers..

smiles mummy Tildarette..X

karen irvine said...

wow, what a fun card! i love your coloring! karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...