Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 16 December 2012

Tilda: Calendar Girl #62 Totally Tilda


Morning all,
Hope you're all well this sunny Sunday morning, and what a lovely day to kick off the last
Totally Tilda challenge of 2012! This challenge will run for the next four weeks so you have until the 12th of January to upload for work.
This time we would love to see your
Tilda Calendar or Calendar page creations,
 and with so many inspirational ideas out there I'm sure you will be as spoilt for choice as I was.
I had intended to do a wall hanger this time as all my creations just lately have been Christmas cards and I was getting a bit fed up with doing them to be honest (and I didn't think I'd ever say that!) but as it took shape it turned into another step card so I'm hoping to make something fresh and inspirational for the new year. I do have plenty of ideas brewing and my fingers are already itchy so I could have a busy Christmas lol! Anyhoo, hope you like the step card albeit a bit plain.


 
I decided to put my calendar stub on a tag and make it a countdown to Christmas card, although the pictures were taken a couple of days ago so a few more days have been crossed off since.
 

 
Images: Magnolia Sitting Tilda with Teddy and Basket packed with presents
Magnolia Doohickey's: peony, vintage tag, stiched scalloped lace border
WOC flowers
BG eskimo kisses papers
photo corner is a corner cut off the Fleur de lis nestie
sentiment: SU circle of friendship
ribbon, charm from stash

 


I decided to put my calendar stub on a tag and make it a countdown to Christmas card, although the pictures were taken a couple of days ago so a few more days have been crossed off since.

Our awesome sponsor this time is Sir Stampalot

with a wonderful prize of not one but two surprise Magnolia stamps!

Challenges I would love to enter:
Bunny Zoes - Celebration
MDUC - Christmas
Deep Ocean - So this is Christmas

Thanks so much for visiting me, I love reading your sweet comments. If you have time over the Christmas period we would love to see what you make as it's such a fab challenge and I know you're going to have fun with it, check out the rest of the Totally Tilda's incredible designs to wet your appetite!
sending Christmas hugs,

19 comments:

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous project!

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Nicola wow what a stunning creation love this and a great idea with the countdown tilda looks adorable as always and those papers are gorgeous
well if I don't pop over before hand have a wonderful Christmas and very happy and creative new year
Jacki xx

Brigitte said...

So very beautiful Nicola!!!! Love the stitching and your awesome colouring! Hugs, Brigitte

Susie Sugar said...

Beautiful architectural calendar Nicola fab colouring ...a master piece as always
Hugs Susie xx

Desire Fourie said...

Nicola your card is beautiful with so many little creative touches. Loving the little pull out tag.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog} {Doing Life 400 Follower Give Away}

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Nicola, wow gorgeous creation hun, love it,

I'd lost my mojo but it came back today thank fully lol, hugs Liz xx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Nicola,
fab card, I love your gorgeous image, and the photo corner looks so pretty!
thanks so much for joining us @ Deep Ocean, Love,melly. xxx

Unknown said...

Adorable and such a great idea for a countdown.

coops said...

so stunning nicola.really gorgeous shape and tilda and i love your pretty details :D

xx coops xx

Christine said...

Hi Nicola awww how sweet is this cute Tilda with her teddy? gorgeous colouring & shaped calendar lovely BG papers & colours..love it.

smiles mummy Tildarette x

Jenny said...

Such a neat idea to make a count down card. So pretty lovely. Jen xx

sara said...

gorgeous tilda looks so sweet sitting there thank you so much for joining us at MDUC this week
hugs sara x x

Wendy L said...

Just beautiful.xxxx

Kirsty said...

Hi I just love your design !! the papers and colours are gorgeous with her !! I wanted to wish yu and your family a wonderful Christmas and I can't wait to see your creations in 2013 ! Lots of Crafty Festive Hugs ;0) xx

Lori said...

So gorgeous, Love all the details, the colouring is soooo good, especially on the basket, I love it, happy holidays to you and your family!

Lou said...

Hi! really gorgeous card,Tilda looks so sweet just sat there and pretty colours/ detail.
*** Merry Christmas *** to you and your family,
hope you have a fab time.
hugs Lou.xxx

Covnitkepr1 said...

Just checking back for any new items you may have posted.
I left a note of invitation in the comment section on one of your past posts’ and invited you to follow my blog. Just in case it was accidently overlooked, just want you to know the invitation is still very much valid…and of course, I am already following your blog.
P.S. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas.

Patricia Garcia said...

Beautiful calendar card...Love the embellishments and the cute matching charm!

Hugs,
Patricia

Anne said...

Gorgeous calendar, love the papers and style. Great embellishments and beautiful image. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...