Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 28 April 2013

Totally Tilda MW #70 Heat embossing


Hi everyone,
sorry I'm a bit later today with my 
 midway reminder, letting you know you have almost a week left to show off your Tilda creations with some Heat embossing
 on there somewhere too.
Up until this themed challenge I have to admit to not doing much heat embossing as I wasn't always inspired by the end result, but since buying some Fran-tage it's renewed my interest and I hope I will continue to use it more from now on.

This week I was in the mood for making a centre step card:


and because my Tilda and bench were from the new mini collection I found I had time to decorate the inside of my card as well:


here's a close up of the fran-tage on the Magnolia doohickey doily sentiment:


Supplies:
Magnolia mini world stamps Sitting Tilda with Butterfly and bench
Spellbinder nestie lacey circle
Magnolia doohickey's - doily, dragonfly, fence
Stampendous Fran-tage - shabby blue
SU Baja breeze seam binding
Magnolia knick knackery gems
WOC rose
cheesecloth, papers, button from stash

Don't forget we have the wonderful Pretty Little Ribbon Shop as our sponsor this time
The pretty little ribbon
with this fab prize on offer:



The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop  currently have a Spring Spectacular Event with reductions on nearly all products throughout the store including ribbon, twine, charms, pins, rubber stamps, pearls, rhinestones and much more. Pop over and grab a bargain while stocks last! Further reductions available in our sale section too

Check out the rest of the DT inspiration on the Totally Tilda challenge blog, each one is a masterpiece and you won't be disappointed! We hope you have time to join us with your take on Heat embossing with Tilda, can't wait to see what you all create!

Challenges I would love to enter:
Midweek Magnolias - Bingo (top line: Pink, Ribbon, Dies or punches)
Marvelous Magnolias - For a Special Lady (I made this card for my niece whose birthday was last week)


My daughter, Jasmine, was five the week before last and this picture was taken last weekend at the local soft play where she had her party. She was so excited when the cake came out that she blew the candles out before we had sang happy birthday lol!


Thanks for visiting me today, wishing everyone a great week ahead :)
Hugs,


7 comments:

krafty-kutz said...

Awwww she's so cute! Happy birthday!
Gorg creation hen x

Marilyn said...

Happy belated birthday to Jasmine!
I really like this card and your design of it, yes I do! Fab image and I love the embossing.

Brigitte said...

Your card is so sweet Nicola!!!! WOW, what a beautiful cake! DId you make it yourself? Hugs, Brigitte

Fleur said...

A gorgeous card,and a fab photo.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

coops said...

so stunning nicola.fabulous design and i love your tilda and colours.
gorgeous pic of your daughter too hun :D

xx coops xx

Lisa Jane said...

Don't know which is cuter .. your daughter or the card lol! so pretty
Lisa x

Teresa said...

Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias, good luck in the draw
Teresa xx
Happy Birthday to your pretty daughter. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...