Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 18 January 2014

Black and white valentine

Hi guys!
 I'm back tonight with my latest creation, a black and white valentine. Yep, it's that time of year again and I haven't gone mad over valentines cards in the past but they are definitely growing on me! I certainly had fun with this one as I love colouring in black and white, well I love colouring full stop lol! 




I masked chain heart Tilda with Magnolia's romantic window stamp and framed this scene with white cheesecloth. Of course Edwin with stolen heart features too so he can sneakily steal Tilda's heart. Layers under the images are all machine stitched.


This shot shows the dimension of the decoupaged shutters and WOC roses, and it also captures the gel pen and glossy accents on the heart too.


The doo hickey scalloped tag has a combo of papers SU and Magnolia and more cheesecloth beneath the WOC rose.
Other doohickeys that I used were: sweet lovely lace and flag pole.
I would love to enter my card into the following challenges:
Simply Magnolia - Black and White
Tildas Town - Anything Goes
Thank you so much for popping by and visiting my blog today it really means a lot :)
Hugs,


8 comments:

Fleur said...

WOW Nicola, this is STUNNING, your colouring is awesome
HUGZ Fleury xXx

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Nicola Lovely card as always beautifully colours and so much detail hope you're well
Jacki x

Sharon said...

This is fabulous Nicola. I love your black and white colouring and the red accents are a beautiful finishing touch.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

coops said...

so stunning nicola.adorable edwin and tilda and i love your fabulous design and colours :D

xx coops xx

Rene said...

This is gorgeous! Absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful card with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck,
Rene :D

Louise said...

Gorgeous card, love the added red roses, such a perfect romantic scene you have created. Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia for our challenge
hugs Louise

Anonymous said...

oh so charming Nicola! Love your Black and White Valentine card! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

JenniferD said...

Wow Wow Wow! Awesome Looooove the Black and White Theme with just a touch of red! You have a gorgeous Blog love your work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...