Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Favourite colour combo @ Deep Ocean DT

Hi everyone,
This time at
 we would love to see your
 Favourite colour combo!

As I'm a Libran this was a real challenge for me, there are quite a few colour combo's that are my favourites lol! Anyway, at the moment, my fave is the classy black, white and turquoise.....







Supplies:
Go Kreate shaped card die
Magnolia paper - Once upon a time 'Turquoise Rose Ornament'
Magnolia 'Venice' background stamp, coloured with DI's
glossy accents
machine stitching
Magnolia DooHickeys - Heart swirl branch, sweet lovely lace, flowers

Our awesome sponsor for this challenge is The Ribbon Girl


Thanks for visiting my blog today, hope you like my creation and those of my very talented teamies too.
I'll be back on Thursday with more Marvelous Magnolia inspiration,
Hugs,


5 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous card Nicola
love the blue
hugs Tamara

Unknown said...

Hi Nicola!
It's so beautiful with turquoise color. Love your coloring and your handmade flower.

Hugs,
Dian Ratna.

Gina's Cards said...

This is such an elegant card Nicola! Love the colours and beautiful flower.
Hugs
Gina x

coops said...

so stunning nicola.your scene is beautiful and i love your soft colours ;D

xx coops xx

kavitha said...

Love the color combo and coloring,beautiful card:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...