Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Summer Colours - Deep Ocean DT


Evening friends!
I've got my new DT creation to show you tonight for


the challenge??

Summer Colours!
The prize for this challenge is a guest DT spot with us, I wonder who the lucky winner will be!!

I love being part of this challenge DT, every fortnight I can't wait to see all the awesome/unique creations that are entered into each new challenge (it doesn't make picking a Top 3 very easy though lol!)
I've made a box with a difference this time, the lid is smaller (and therefore sits inside) the base. The colours took me way out of my comfort zone as I never use orange, and so I don't know whether I'm totally happy with how it turned out!





Supplies:
Magnolia Burger Tilda, BBQ and Summer Hill background all coloured with DI's, finished with white shabby Fran-tage and glossy accents. The edge stamps are Magnolia and Kaisercraft.
Magnolia DooHickeys - Tildas lace, doily flower and leaves
Flowers - WOC and Magnolia
Papers and ribbon from stash

Challenge I would love to enter:
MDUC - Anything Goes
Tildas Town - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting me today and for the lovely comments you leave!
I'll be back on Thursday for more Marvelous Magnolia inspiration!
Hugs,

5 comments:

Sharon said...

This is such a pretty card Nicola. Love the adorable image and gorgeous design.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Céline said...

so fab box Nicola, totally love your coloring
hugs
céline

Louise said...

Gorgeous box thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge hugs Louise

Sabine said...

This is so pretty - your colouring is absolutely stunning! I could look at this creation for hours :-)

Thanks a lot for sharing it with us at Magnolia Mania!

Best,
Sabine

Tamara said...

Gorgeous card! Great masking too.
Thank you for taking part in the Tilda's Town challenge blog this week. Hope to see you again soon!
Hugs,
Tamara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...