Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Blue and Brown - Deep Ocean DT

Hi everyone! 
Oh dear, I'm a very bad blogger at the moment, I completely missed last week's Simply Magnolia midway card! I'm back working as a Preschool keyworker three days a week and I bring a lot of work home with me so any spare time is taken up with keeping that up to date and leaves very little time left to craft :(
I managed to make the card I have for
 current challenge of
 Blue and Brown
 a while back before I went back to work. It was for my friend's grandson who was 1 year old at the beginning of October and he asked me to make a special card.....





The inside has a criss cross design, with a framed insert for a photo.


Supplies:
LOTV Baby boy stamp coloured with distress inks
scallop edged blank card
Go Kreate shaped card die
Spellbinders Lacey Circle and Fleur de Lis square
Magnolia DooHickey star tag
TH chit chat sticker
buttons from stash

Our lovely sponsor for this challenge is

Thanks for popping over to my blog, have a great week, and fingers crossed I make it back here on Sunday!
Hugs,


1 comment:

coops said...

so gorgeous nicola.stunning sweet image and i love your colouring and colour combo ;D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...