Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 2 August 2015

Vintage giftbag - Simply Magnolia

Hi everyone,
Here I am again with my DT blog post for
'Buttons or Bows' challenge, we are halfway through, but you still have nearly a week to enter!
 


 
 
Supplies:
Magnolia tea time Tilda and wall coloured with old paper and walnut stain distress inks, shabby chic Frantage around the masked images
Magnolia and SU papers
WOC flowers
SU seam binding
Magnolia DooHickeys leaf, vintage lace
TH On the edge Butterflight

Prize up for grabs this time is
 
Challenge I would love to enter:
Craft Heaven - Bingo! Ribbon and lace-flowers-bling(Frantage)
 
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today, your comments mean the world to me!
 
Hugs,
 

5 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

WOW Nicola...such a gorgeous gift bag...chalk full of fabulous embellishments!! Tilda of course is your star! Have a wonderful day Nicola!
Take care,
Beth

Christina C. said...

WOW....this is absolutely breathtaking!!!!

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Nicola. The image is adorable and I love the colour tones. Your design is fabulous.
Have a lovely week.
hugs Sharon. x

Tiziana Biagioli said...

Wowww wonderful!!! I love your coloring!!!
Have a wonderful day..
XOXO

Tina Makuc said...

I love the monochromatic look of this bag Nicola!
Reminds me of something I made in the past.. ;)
Thanks for playing with us in our monthly Craft Heaven Shop Challenge..
Hugs, Tina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...