Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 6 October 2015

Angels and fairies are everywhere....DOC DT

Hi everyone,
Well I think my mojo is slowly coming back, I'm managing to control my workload at home at the moment and things are settling down for me so my mojo doesn't feel so strangled!
 
Here's my card for Deep Ocean's new challenge....
Fairies and angels
and it's a Christmas card! I've got quite a few done so far this year and have a good amount piling up!
 


 
 
Supplies:
LOTV Angel Gabriel stamp (coloured with DI's, lots of gel pen added and snowtex)
LOTV Christmas sentiment
Spellbinders lacey circle, labels sixteen
Magnolia paper
Magnolia doohickeys - wing, poinsettia
 
Our sponsor this time is The Ribbon Girl
 
with this fab prize up for grabs

 
Take a look at my teamies awesome creations.
Thanks for visiting my blog today!
 
I'll be back in the morning with my card for Midweek Magnolias
Hugs,


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...